Computer Assisted Sperm Analyser
If you replaced the internal optics of the IVOS II analyzer with a microscope and camera, what would you have? You would have a high performance analyzer at a lower price. You would have a CEROS II.
- A cost effective, space saving alternative to the IVOS II
- Multispecies sperm analysis compatibility
- Easy to use
- Basic and detailed sperm analysis results
- Real-time quality control
CEROS II KEY BENEFITS
Save Space, Save MoneyIf you have limited bench space, a limited budget, or both – the CEROS II is the answer for your computer assisted semen analysis needs. Providing the same sperm analysis accuracy and detail of the IVOS II, the CEROS II is a cost-effective and space-saving alternative. Since the CEROS II processor is a separate unit from the optical component, the computer can be placed under the bench and out of the way. And, if you already own a compatible microscope (must be negative phase contrast trinocular), you can save even more money.
The CEROS II is a component based system comprised of:
- A high speed computer running Windows 7
- A negative phase contrast trinocular microscope (choice of Zeiss or Olympus)
- A high resolution digital camera
- Portable MiniTherm Stage Warmer
- A 24" widescreen monitor
- Mouse and keyboard
Multispecies Sperm Analysis Compatibility
Depending on your need, the CEROS II comes with Swine Breeders II, Equine Breeders II software, Animal Breeders II software or Animal Motility II software.
Ease of Use
The CEROS II hardware and software have been designed to provide users with a system that offers high-end performance while maintaining its ease of use. The intuitive Windows-based software promotes fast learning and quickly increases the confidence level of users. With a minimum investment of time, even users unfamiliar with computers will be performing fast, accurate and reliable sperm analyses. You don’t need to be a computer expert to analyze sperm with the CEROS II.
- Redesigned software interface of Version 12 makes operation intuitive
- Up to 7 analysis setups (including optic calibrations) may be stored to memory and selected at the touch of a button
- Patient and sample information easily entered from keyboard
- Simply place the sample chamber on the stage, focus the image, select the fields, and begin analysis
- On-site customized installation and training provided with all new systems
Sperm Analysis Results You Need
Whether you need basic counts and motilities or detailed analysis of sperm motion, the CEROS provides you with the results you need. Results for motile, progressively motile and static sperm include actual number counted, sample total, concentrations and percentages. Additional results include averages and distribution bar charts of velocities, motion characteristic and morphometry.
Real-Time Quality Control
Just like the IVOS, the CEROS sperm analyzer provides on demand quality control with the Playback feature. Using image Playback, the accuracy of the analysis is confirmed. To optimize the system, analysis parameters may be adjusted using the two interactive QC Plots or directly from the analysis setup screen.