Bridge mode amplifier npi BA-03X, for intracellular (i. e. current clamp) recording, with compensation for series resistance and capacitance. Usable with sharp microelectrodes or patch pipettes, in whole-cell, cell-attached, or perforated-patch configuration. Also usable for extracellular recordings of sub-mV signals. Multiple options for output gain. Enhanced current range for juxtacellular recordings, electroporation or iontophoresis. Headstage optionally with mount for metal rod (8 mm), dove tail 1 (Scientifica, Sutter), dove tail 2 (Luigs & Neumann), base plate 3 mm (Burleigh).
- True Current Clamp operations with measured membrane potential and complete cancellation of series resistance.
- Can be used for extracellular recording as well.
- Can be used with sharp microelectrodes, and patch pipettes in whole-cell and perforated-patch configuration.
- POTENTIAL OUTPUT GAIN: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 1k
- HIGHPASS filter: DC, 0.1, 0.3, 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 30, 50, 100, 300, 500, 600 Hz, 1k, 3 kHz
- LOWPASS filter: 20, 50, 100, 300, 500, 700, 1k, 1.3k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 8k, 10k, 13k, 20 kHz
- CURRENT OUTPUT SENSITIVITY: 0.1, 0.2, 0,5, 1, 2, 5, 10 V/nA
- Digital DISPLAYS for current, voltage and electrode resistance
- BUZZ and ELECTRODE CLEAR facility
- OSCILLATION SHUT-OFF prevent cells from damage
- Digital setting of gated stimulus amplitude, setting and digital read-out of holding current
- Enhanced (×10) current range for electroporation or iontophoresis