Feline / Canine Masks
These masks provide a convenient way of artificial ventilation or administration of anesthetic gases to feline or canine subjects and feature high-quality plastic cone for full visualization and highly flexible, replaceable rubber diaphragm for a leak-free fit. One end with standard 15 mm (3/5 in) connector fits all breathing circuits, while the other end has a soft flexible rubber diaphragm that molds itself to the contours of subjects' snout. Two sizes are available.
Six sizes (four strings are included in the larger four masks) and one set of 6 pcs (one packing cases is included) are available.
|Small Feline Mask
|Medium Feline Mask
|Large Feline Mask
|Small Canine Mask
|Medium Canine Mask
|Large Canine Mask
|All these Feline/Canine Masks,
Set of 6 pcs.
About RWD Anesthesia
RWD Life Science has been always dedicated to study and provide perfect and competitive inhalation anesthesia systems that have great practical value to the life science research co mmunity. Multiple complete solutions to different procedures in mice, rats, rabbits, cats, dogs, monkey, pig etc. have been set up, which has remarkable and even exclusive advantages over existing system, for example:
- Precise and stable control of anesthetic agents output regardless of environmental changes like pressure, temperature and air flow within the specific limits.
- The miniaturized design like anesthesia machines and scavenging system helps to improve laboratory space utilization.
- Unique stereotaxic frame nosecone masks and cone masks with tiny sizes satisfy more delicate surgeries like craniocerebral and ophthalmological surgery, and at the same time minimize harmful exposure to the research subjects while connecting to evacuation system.
- The latest-designed waste gas evacuation system with weighing (Cat No.R546W) brings research subjects great convenience.
- Higher performance to price ratio helps research subjects to reduce their expense while maintaining successful research.
- High adsorption efficiency of activated charcoal filter canister (Cat No.R510-31 & R510-31S).
Advantages of Inhalation Anesthesia:
- Can offer an improved level of control over depth and duration of anesthesia, especially for prolonged procedures.
- To be relatively insoluble and faster elimination in blood enables rapid recovery.
- Be of rapid onset and offset with minimal side effects.
- Have little or no toxic effects thanks to non-metabolism characteristic of Sevoflurane and Isoflurane.
- Be more safer and efficient performance to reduce morbidity rates and increase the chance for successful outcomes.