Stereotaxic Frame Nosecone Masks
This type of anesthetic masks is specifically designed to fit most stereotaxic frame and deliver anesthetic gases with minimal exposure during surgery. They are locked onto the adaptor with the cone opening toward the open “U”. The animal’s teeth is placed over the incisor bar.
Two kinds of Stereotaxic Frame Nosecone Masks are available: one is “passive” mask with collinear inlet and outlet, and the other one is “active” mask with separate (non-collinear) inlet and outlet on both sides. The “passive” mask is used with charcoal canister only, and the “active” mask can be used with evacuation apparatus.
|Cat No.||Product Description||Remarks|
Mice or Neonatal Rat（< 70 g)
|For Passive Scavenging|
|68603||Gas Anesthesia Platform for Mice|
|68055B||Nose bar for Anesthesia Mask|
Rats （< 300 g)
|For Active Scavenging|
|68663||Stereotaxic Anesthesia / Evacuation Mask
Mice or Neonatal Rats (< 30 g)
|68665||Stereotaxic Anesthesia / Evacuation Mask
Mice or Neonatal Rats (30～70 g)
|68666||Stereotaxic Anesthesia /Evacuation Mask
Rats (< 300 g)
|68667||Stereotaxic Anesthesia /Evacuation Mask
Rats (> 300 g)
About RWD Anesthesia
RWD Life Science has been always dedicated to study and provide perfect and competitive inhalation anesthesia systems that have great practical value to the life science research community. Multiple complete solutions to different procedures in mice, rats, rabbits, cats, dogs, monkey, pig etc. have been set up, which has remarkable and even exclusive advantages over existing system, for example:
- Precise and stable control of anesthetic agents output regardless of environmental changes like pressure, temperature and air flow within the specific limits.
- The miniaturized design like anesthesia machines and scavenging system helps to improve laboratory space utilization.
- Unique stereotaxic frame nosecone masks and cone masks with tiny sizes satisfy more delicate surgeries like craniocerebral and ophthalmological surgery, and at the same time minimize harmful exposure to the research subjects while connecting to evacuation system.
- The latest-designed waste gas evacuation system with weighing (Cat No.R546W) brings research subjects great convenience.
- Higher performance to price ratio helps research subjects to reduce their expense while maintaining successful research.
- High adsorption efficiency of activated charcoal filter canister (Cat No.R510-31 & R510-31S).
Advantages of Inhalation Anesthesia:
- Can offer an improved level of control over depth and duration of anesthesia, especially for prolonged procedures.
- To be relatively insoluble and faster elimination in blood enables rapid recovery.
- Be of rapid onset and offset with minimal side effects.
- Have little or no toxic effects thanks to non-metabolism characteristic of Sevoflurane and Isoflurane.
- Be more safer and efficient performance to reduce morbidity rates and increase the chance for successful outcomes.