Gas Evacuation Apparatus
The gas evacuation apparatus (GEA) was designed to safely and actively remove waste gas associated with everyday inhalation anesthesia. The waste gas from mask(s) like cone, concentric tubing and stereotaxic frame nosecone masks can be pulled through activated charcoal canister so that the air can be re-circulated into the room. The GEA will accommodate waste gas supply from at least 5 masks.
- No venting hood is required while using.
- Powerful capture allows to accommodate waste gas supply from 1 to 5 masks.
- The velocity of “pull” or “draw” can be adjusted depending on the stations (masks).
- Great remove effectiveness to replace the traditional exhaust fan with remove ability less than 5 g.
- With the smallest size about 215 mm (W) * 215 mm (D) * 170 mm (H) in the market.
- Easy to use-simply connect to your vaporizer system and insert a activated charcoal canister.
- CE certification
|Cat No.||Product Description|
|R546W||Gas Evacuation Apparatus with Weight Monitoring, 110-240 V|
About RWD Anesthesia
RWD Life Science has been always dedicated to study and provide perfect and competitive inhalation anesthesia systems that have great practical value to the life science research community. Multiple complete solutions to different procedures in mice, rats, rabbits, cats, dogs, monkey, pig etc. have been set up, which has remarkable and even exclusive advantages over existing system, for example:
- Precise and stable control of anesthetic agents output regardless of environmental changes like pressure, temperature and air flow within the specific limits.
- The miniaturized design like anesthesia machines and scavenging system helps to improve laboratory space utilization.
- Unique stereotaxic frame nosecone masks and cone masks with tiny sizes satisfy more delicate surgeries like craniocerebral and ophthalmological surgery, and at the same time minimize harmful exposure to the research subjects while connecting to evacuation system.
- The latest-designed waste gas evacuation system with weighing (Cat No.R546W) brings research subjects great convenience.
- Higher performance to price ratio helps research subjects to reduce their expense while maintaining successful research.
- High adsorption efficiency of activated charcoal filter canister (Cat No.R510-31 & R510-31S).
Advantages of Inhalation Anesthesia:
- Can offer an improved level of control over depth and duration of anesthesia, especially for prolonged procedures.
- To be relatively insoluble and faster elimination in blood enables rapid recovery.
- Be of rapid onset and offset with minimal side effects.
- Have little or no toxic effects thanks to non-metabolism characteristic of Sevoflurane and Isoflurane.
- Be more safer and efficient performance to reduce morbidity rates and increase the chance for successful outcomes.