Stereotaxic Anesthesia Setup
This solution is specially used for neuroscience research. Unique stereotaxic frame nosecone masks are designed to combine anesthesia system and stereotaxic location system, which makes brain-related procedures or research more successful and have much better outcomes, for example, development of animal neurological diseases models (Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, cerebral and spinal cord injury etc.), drug injection to brain, cannula implantation for long-term drug administration, nervous stimulation, physiological signal record, microdialysis probe implantation and so on. Similarly, any leaks around animal’s nose can be captured by the scavenging system to protect research subjects from being exposed.
About RWD Anesthesia
RWD Life Science has been always dedicated to study and provide perfect and competitive inhalation anesthesia systems that have great practical value to the life science research community. Multiple complete solutions to different procedures in mice, rats, rabbits, cats, dogs, monkey, pig etc. have been set up, which has remarkable and even exclusive advantages over existing system, for example:
- Precise and stable control of anesthetic agents output regardless of environmental changes like pressure, temperature and air flow within the specific limits.
- The miniaturized design like anesthesia machines and scavenging system helps to improve laboratory space utilization.
- Unique stereotaxic frame nosecone masks and cone masks with tiny sizes satisfy more delicate surgeries like craniocerebral and ophthalmological surgery, and at the same time minimize harmful exposure to the research subjects while connecting to evacuation system.
- The latest-designed waste gas evacuation system with weighing (Cat No.R546W) brings research subjects great convenience.
- Higher performance to price ratio helps research subjects to reduce their expense while maintaining successful research.
- High adsorption efficiency of activated charcoal filter canister (Cat No.R510-31 & R510-31S).
Advantages of Inhalation Anesthesia:
- Can offer an improved level of control over depth and duration of anesthesia, especially for prolonged procedures.
- To be relatively insoluble and faster elimination in blood enables rapid recovery.
- Be of rapid onset and offset with minimal side effects.
- Have little or no toxic effects thanks to non-metabolism characteristic of Sevoflurane and Isoflurane.
- Be more safer and efficient performance to reduce morbidity rates and increase the chance for successful outcomes.