Mightex OASIS Implant ROAM
The OASIS Implant with Rotation Adaptive Mechanism (ROAM) includes cutting-edge technology to allow our imaging fibers to rotate while generating minimal torque on the animal and providing the highest degree of animal movement for studies of naturalistic behaviors. When studying behavior paradigms that require constant animal movement and multiple changes of direction, the OASIS Implant ROAM will be the perfect solution.
- Bi-directional, 360-degree, unconstrained fiber rotation allowing animals to move and rotate freely
- Rotation adaptive mechanism for Polygon1000 to precisely track stimulation areas while the animals rotates freely
- Interchangeable imaging fiber probes to accommodate different imaging/stimulation experiments
- Furcated fiber probes for multi-region stimulation and imaging
- Interchangeable cameras, compatible with both GECI and GEVI imaging
- Motorized stand for easy height adjustment to further enhance freedom of movement