The MED64 Amplifiers feature broad acquisition bandwidth that allows you to record several different types of signals. Thanks to the MED Probe’s lowest-impedance electrodes, excellent signal-to- noise ratio can be achieved even with the broad acquisition bandwidth.
The main amplifier has built-in analog high/low cut filter, that enables 1 set of MED64 System to be shared for multiple purposes. The same amplifiers are used for all MED64 Systems and upgrades can be made with minimum cost.
- Broad acquisition bandwidth of 0.1 Hz -10 kHz.
- Low-cut filter (High-pass filter) with 0.1, 1, 10, and 100 Hz cutoff.
- High-cut filter (Low-pass filter) with 1, 2.0, 2.5, 7.5, and 10 kHz cutoff.
- Built-in 2 channel amplifier.
- Built-in digitizer.
- 64ch × 1 and 16ch × 4 input terminals allowing connection to all types of connectors.
- USB connection to computer.
Number of channels 64 Number of channels 2
Gain x 10 Output format Current-driven
Bandwidth 0.1Hz – 100 kHz Maximum input voltage +/-4 V
Input impedance 100 MΩ Maximum output current 200 μA
Output impedance 10 kΩ
RMS Noise (Typical) General
*Input short-circuited 14 nV r.m.s. / √Hz Power supply AC 100-240V (50-60 Hz)
*MED-P515A input Weight (without AC adaptor) 6.6Kg
f < 3kHz 0.8 μV r.m.s. Dimensions (without AC adaptor) W430 × L437 × H74 (mm)
f < 5 kHz 1.2 μV r.m.s.
f < 10 kHz 1.8 μV r.m.s.
Number of channels 64
Gain × 20-217
Bandwidth 0.1Hz – 10 kHz
Analog low-cut filter 0.1/ 1 / 10/ 100 Hz
Analog high-cult filter 1 / 2 / 2.5 / 5.0 / 7.5 / 10 kHz
General Input impedance 100 MΩ
Resolution 16 bit
Sampling rate 20 kHz /channel
AC 100-240V (50-60 Hz)
Weight (without AC adaptor) 5.9Kg
Dimensions (without AC adaptor) W430 × L437 × H74 (mm)