Medium throughput system for recording from 64 electrodes on 4 or 8 samples
The MED64-Plex 4/8 System is a medium throughput MEA system allowing recording at all 64 electrodes from 4 or 8 samples. The MED64’s high fidelity will provide more accurate and reliable data allowing advanced screening.
- Acquire extracellular signals from 4 or 8 samples (64 electrodes per sample).
- Stimulation through 1 or to 2 electrodes per sample sequentially.
- Unrivaled signal-to-noise ratio of 0.8 μV RMS noise level.
- Large current-driven stimulation via any electrode.
- Recording inside of a humidified incubator.
- One system can be used for multiple experiments with its amplifier’s broad acquisition bandwidth and analog lowpass/highpass filter.
- Analyze data online during your experiment or offline after.
- Suitable for acute slices, slice cultures, and cell cultures.
- Low-cost upgrade from MED64-Basic/QuadII/Allegro System.
MED Probes 4 (Plex4) 8 (Plex8)
MED Connectors 4 (Plex4) 8 (Plex8)
MED64 Head Amplifier
MED64 Main Amplifier
MED64 Multiplexer I
MED64 Multiplexer II
Data acquisition PC
Number of channels / sample
RMS Noise (Typical)
* MED-515A input:
0.8 μV (f < 3 kHz)
1.2 μV (f < 5 kHz)
1.8 μV (f < 10 kHz)
Number of samples
4 (or 8)
× 200 - 2170
0.1 Hz - 10 kHz
Analog low-cult filter
0.1, 1, 10, 100 Hz
No. of stimulator channel
Analog high-cut filter
1.0, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0, 7.5, 10 kHz
Stimulus output format
Max. output current
± 200 μA
Resolution 16 bit
Output format USB
Sampling rate Up to 20 kHz / channel
MED64 Product Brochure