For several years the engineers Dagan Corporation have been making researchers aware of the benefits of using integrating and semi-integrating patch clamps for:
- WHOLE CELL
- SINGLE CHANNEL
- HIGH SPEED CURRENT CLAMPING
- New improved noise specifications when using capacitance compensation (Cp) (i.e. virtually no increase in noise), 0.2 pA RMS 10 kHz bandwidth with Cp off.
- Fast current clamp. All other resistive or integrating patch clamps are about 4 to 30 times slower. The rise time of the current step for a 500 MΩ / 33 pF
with a 2 MΩ electrode whole cell model is 4 µs (3902 headstage). Compare this to another integrating patch clamp that is as slow as 140 µs (about 1.1 kHz bandwidth).
- Automatic polarity control is available with the flick of a switch. Now you have a choice.
- Four values of seal test voltages; others only have one.
- Independent Holding Current dial for current clamp (unique to the 3900).
- Audio monitor (especially useful for bilayers).
- All modes, modifiers of operation, and GAIN are computer controllable.
- Output zeroing.
- Twelve position 80 db / decade Bessel filter.
- Rupture (Zap) Generator to aid in cell impalement.
- Automatic holding or search (i.e., track) Junction Potential.
The optional expander section allows room to grow. The Dagan 3900 is not easily outdated when new features and functions are needed.
- Optional supercharging and hypercharge (automatic supercharging with blanking of current record).
- Optional prefilter control allows highest percentage of series resistance compensation of any whole cell patch clamp.
- Optional triangle wave Generator and digital capacitance meter for bilayers.
- Optional step command Generator for bilayers.
- Optional whole cell capacitive transient nulling with readout of membrane capacitance.
Angebot unter Vorbehalt begrenzter Lieferbarkeit durch den Hersteller.